Biyernes, Agosto 14, 2015

Dota 2

9- Dota 2


   Being a Dota 2 gamer is a big responsible in every one of us. I too, am born to be a gamer. I may not be "PRO" as you guys expect but I can compete as they can. Actually I only have 1000 Match making rank and some people are saying that I am noob meaning "Bobo". But once they have a match 1 on 1 they can't even kill me. That's why I am saying that Match making rank is just a ranked If you can improve oneself to another. A wise man said that If you win International Dota 2 Competition...It means that you win everything. Your mom will not tell you to pause your games, instead your mom will be proud of you because you are a famous person in the world right now.

   Gaming is everything for me because my life circulates in computer games but not league of legends because that game is for gays. The most successful Carry hero that I use in Dota 2 is named "Meepo" and he is actually a 5 half hamster and half mouse sort of. His first ability is called "earth bind" which is you can stun or grab an enemy just catching them in your net. Second skill is called "Poof" which each Meepo can blink and cause a big damage. The third skill in called "Geostrike" which when you attack a enemy hero it will cause slow movement. and lastly the "Meepo" which every level you will gain one meepo and the maximum meepo is 5 but you need an item that is called "Aghanim scepter" to enable it. The most successful support that I've been use is "Witch Doctor". He is a color purple witch that can cast spells.The first skill is called the "Look at it go" because he throw a skull which goes to the enemy heroes and stuns them for one second. The second skill is called the "Healing ward" he can heal allies in 360 degree around him. The third skill is called "Poison" which can cast in different enemy hero and causes them to slow and giving damage every second. And lastly the "Death ward" He just place the ward in front of the enemy and starts hitting like maching gun which drains the enemy heroes HP (health) and it also upgrade by Aghanim scepter which bounces the spells into 3 different enemy heroes.

   I can say that being a gamer doesn't really affects your studies. You just need to limit it everyday. It can be also a inspiration to everyone of us. I am a meepo user and saying that "If you win in the world, you win everything".

2 komento:

  1. its not obvious that you're palying Dota 2 because of your unique personality. HAHAHA

    TumugonBurahin
  2. I love playing video games especially dota 2 it's the best of best I rather go play dota than study XD.

    TumugonBurahin