Martes, Agosto 18, 2015

Bayani ba'to? Heroism for millennials

12- Bayani ba'to? Heroism for millennials 

                
                 First of all... who is your hero in life? It could be your parents or God or even your friends. but how can you say that that man is your hero? did he die for a war? to protect you and all the people from death? It could be it but what about your friends? are they superman, batman, wonder woman, flash that has super powers to save you from evil. 

                 For me the one that is hero is my God, parents and specially my friends. In God that almighty saves us from depth. He is the one who helps those who are people in need. He forgive us for what sin we have done everyday. We catholic believe in God... Not just believe but also we have faith in him. My parents who let me live in this world for about 17 years. they are taking care of me since the day that I was born. They feed me, they change my diaper, they buy clothes, they buy me toys, and all the things that I want. My friends in school. Jhenina, she is my best friend since first day of school. She is very scary when she got mad or she is offended. she is nice,pretty, beautiful, polite, respectful and very religious person.She helps me when I am in need. Dominico, he is 21 years old but still he is my best friend. he is a guy who loves staying at the parking lot because he is very friendly and he got alot of friends in the APC actually. He is also my hero because he is there for me to give suggestion or comments if there was a problem. Marcla, she i mean he is actually a gay but not that GAYmuch he is very smart, a good dancer, comedian but also a wild person. he is also my hero because he teaches me how to dance eventhough my bones are too strong and I cant move swaggly. Shen, she is actually a lesbian but not that LESBIAN totally. she is very cute, funny, smart, a dancer and she was like marcla thats why I considered her as a hero. Yesha, she is very cute, a genius, a math wizard, the lucena girl. I can say that she became my hero because she is always there for me. she always treat us friends eventhough there is no occasion happening. Janella, She is beautiful, the pabebe in our class, she thinks very fluently in every different way. she is also my hero because she loves and she trust me and thats what a real friend is. Kat, she has curly hair, she is short, a lucena girl also which i can consider as a hero because she is a true friend.


                therefore I can say that, you don't need to die for somebody... All you have to do is to be there at their side and rely on something. Appreciate things that someone is doing for you even it is big or small. Accept who they are and what they are. Be contented. As a hero, I am willing to help anyone who are in need.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento