Biyernes, Agosto 14, 2015

Jeff the killer

10- Jeff the killer

  
    As a man, girls says that you are not afraid of something... but the true is we guys also have scary sense in different ways. For me the scariest thing that I saw is this picture named Jeff "The killer" because this picture get's me goose bombs and It get's me so creepy that I can't even stare at it.

   Seeing this every night makes me feel dizzy ; I felt like I'm going to be sick if I stare at this for just ten seconds. I am so scared seeing this everyday, I just notice this picture in a game called Maze. The winterrowd that pops out the creepy pictures about real life stories. There was a time which I got curious because what is the background about this photo. Some people said that it is a dog which is a german sheppard that was stolen pictures smiling. But when I search something about this story.. It seems like there was a boy named Jeff and because of frustration, hassle, Bad surroundings, etc. that's why he got a enemy that is boy like him and same age. Jeff got jealous that the boy has and he decided to kill him because he got everything. And then his brained act abnormally so he also killed his parents and siblings by a single knife and also cut his mouth widely and smiled like an idiot. Some people say that this man approached them every night and whispering "Go to sleep" But still some people think that it is all just imagination on how your brain in creative.

   Not all guys are tough that girls think as they. All people has it's scary things inside them. We guys don't like being teased by our scary things because for us it was a very big deal. I believe that this story is true. If there's light; there's dark, and if there's good; there's bad.

1 komento: