Biyernes, Agosto 21, 2015

Phenomenon

14- Auroras


                
                An Aurora is a natural light display in the sky from a Latin word "sunrise" predominantly seen in the high latitude in Arctic and Antartic regions. Aurora are caused by cosmic rays, solar wind, and magnetospheric plasma interacting with the upper atmosphere. Their changes particles, mainly electrons and protons, enter the atmosphere from above causing ionization and excitation of atmospheric constituents, and consequent light emission. Have you ever seen  phenomenon like this in your whole life?

                Seeing this alone makes you feel or telling your mind that you wish you have your love ones by your side and watching the light change positions and colors. Suddenly you will remember good memories and the special ones. Seeing this with the person you love like your family, friends and your boyfriend or girlfriend makes you feel comfortable and suddenly you will realize that they love who you are thinking of what will happen next in the future with them. I watched a video on Youtube about comments in the auroras... then this woman tells a treasure memories when she was 18 years old... It is about her boyfriend that have seen this kind of phenomenon in the arctic when they decided to take a vacation there. She said that " When i saw this light moving and changing colors is like this man is my true love; I love him so much and I don't want to lose him anymore" and the man replied "Don't worry my love, I will be here for you forever and I love you more than you love me". Isn't that a beautiful memory of them? Now, the woman is 70 years old but the man already died in the age of 72. That's why the woman cried everytime when she saw auroras filtering the sky with different colors like a rainbow moving towards to another place. And this story inspires me to go on a place with my love and starts to wait for this phenomenon and maybe that's the perfect time to do proposal or it could be you will say that you love her. because this kind of phenomenon is very rare to see.

                   Therefore, I wish I could go there onetime and make a very memorable event of my life. because I love the way that nature makes a phenomenon like this. Someday I will, with me family, friends, and my love.

1 komento: