Miyerkules, Hunyo 24, 2015

the person you love but doesn't love you back

1-The person you love but doesn't love you back 



Hmmm. What should I write? Something relate-able and something very familiar. It's all about the person you love but doesn't love you back, Don't be sad. All of us already encountered this type of feeling.Well, At this point... Do you love someone? that everytime you see that person it's just like Heaven? Think of the person you love, the memories that deeply comes in your mind, every words that you hear and everytime you are together... Just think of it for a minute. Did you smiled? Ofcourse you will. Sometimes when you see him/her you are melting and suddenly, you turn back and smile like a winner in a lottery. Funny right? but the thing is... you are afraid to tell that person that you love him/her. your already overthinking. Your mind says "what if" and "what if" and "what if". Enough thinking. Let's make it simple, you just go to a private place and start opening something and after the talking... you tell that person that you like him/her, and He just stop talking and start thinking... In his mind " why me? Im not the man that suits for you" Then reply " We are perfect for each other". As simple as that... But why is the question???!!!! why did he think that he doesn't suits you. Don't be afraid if he doesn't love you back. The important is, You told him what you really feel inside your heart,mind and soul. Then suddenly... AWKWARD MOMENTS AHEAD. It's normal. That's why don't assume too much, don't expect too much and importantly don't sing too much! HAHAHAHA If its raining, the sky is crying for you. But when its sunny, it's hot. I have this kind of feeling right now. i like someone but i still can't say it to her. you know why? cause it's too early. I am brave enough to tell her that i like her but we need more time to get know each other. I like her and i really do... Everytime she stares at me... I'm smiling and i can't even hide it. When i Grab her hand it's so worth it. and everytime i text her... i feel alive and free. I really really want to tell her about my feelings but i am a negative thinker. I think that if i tell her what i feel... Its already end of the world for me cause i know that she doesn't likes me and he likes another guy. Awww. It hurts so much. So i just layed down and start to pretend like im just a friend. well, i'm a good pretender. but sometimes my feelings cover's me. I can't pretend no more cause its too much. I wish that she will love me like i love her. I will pray and hope for the best. <3

1 komento: